Friends, Randoms, Countrymen...
Big bunches of people who I think are Forces for Good.
Well, forces for good and have pages to link to.
- Nathan Bailey
- Anthony Baxter
- "Nah, I'm not paranoid. Not unecessarily paranoid, anyway."
- Ken Blakey
- "And then you tell your brother about the talking M&Ms and he
eats some of them and then locks you back in the cupboard..."
- Tim Betz
- "The chloroform wore off too quick"
- Cameron Blackwood
- Ahh, that subtle mixture of Ventrue and Brujah, "excuse me please... *BIFF*"
- Kate Brown
- Has anyone seen my fish?
- Nicola Brown
- I started off my
travelling life as an egg.
I have hatched into an aubergine.
- Deird'Re Madelynne 'Margali' Brooks,
- Hail Eris! [it starts to hail]
- Andrew Cosgriff
- "Short conference."
- Elizabeth Drake
da..dada..dadada... superliz to the rescue... [pulls on underpants on the
outside and leaps courageously off the front steps into the waiting dirty
yellow corolla] have no fear young geek...i'm on my way (:
- Sue Farrell
- Double D breasts and a head that big don't mix.
- Karl Geppart
- peter: Are you any good at stats?
Karl: Oops I didn't _mean that.
Karl: I'm getting out of his immediate range.
- Andrew Humphrey
- You need to work on your definition of 'perfect'.
In a perfect universe, I'd be married to Elle McPherson and a millionaire.
- Colin Jacobs
- Col: I can't wait until 20 years from now.
Col: Because they'll have cool stuff
- Shirin Jacobs
- "Hi! I'm colin's crazy californian stalker chick!"
- Mark James
- ...you should always remember, the mundies are our 'friends'
With sufficient brain implanting (and then washing), they can become
loyal converts to our cause, and in appropriate circumstances,
they make excellent shields, food, or jury members (the devil made me do it!)
- Sarah Johnson
- I've kissed everyone here, so I say its an orgy.
- Richard Jones
- "When are they going to learn that people these
days aren't satisfied with 15 inches?"
- Gab Kenny
- [Paws windshield] "Geen, guh geen!"
- Richard Kershaw
- You've screwed up your nose.... now I've grossed myself out.
- Kyle Lake
- Simone Loft
- "I don't want to be a girl; I want to be a man"
- Tali Nesselroth/Silva
- I guess you had to be there.
- Deborah Pickett
- It's "Poison", not "Poisson". Who would wear a perfume
called "fish"? [short pause] Don't answer that
- Narelle Price
- Just once I'd like to be surprised tonight.. AUGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG!
- Kylie Purcell
- Secret doormouse attack!
- Rob Rendell
- Cam: "You don't think I'm going to let you
sit here, do you?"
Rob: "I wouldn't want to sit with you!"
Andrew: "Here, Rob, you can sit here."
Rob:"I meant 'you' collectively, actually."
- Inoms Rooney
- ...so she conceeded that it's OK to kill animals so long
as you eat them. I killed the mosquitos. I ate the mosquitos.
Revenge is sweet.
- Judy Routt
- Liam Routt
- Anders Sandberg
- "Trust me. I'm a scientist!"
- Toby Sargeant
- little dead birds
suspended by strings
these are a few
of my favourite things.
- Rob Shankly
- Ia Ia Cthulhu ft*cough*
- Pedro Silva
- Ian Thomas
- ...but I'm afflicted with technolust.
- Benji Wakley
- And now the Christian creation myth in three parts with pizza shapes.
- Christian Wilson
- made stick men with t pieces :P